"The title received stellar reviews, shattered entertainment industry records, and has already sold-in nearly 29 million units to date," Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said. "The extraordinary success of Grand Theft Auto V illustrates the positive momentum in our business and consumers' enduring appetite for the highest-quality interactive entertainment."
Take-Two notes that sell-in numbers for Grand Theft Auto 5 already exceed Grand Theft Auto 4's lifetime units shipped in its first six weeks of release. Grand Theft Auto 5 earned the company $1 billion in three days, breaking the previous time-to-$1 billion sales record set by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One