A new list of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have just been released and posted to the official blog. The list is fairly lengthy this time around, and largely involves changes and tweaks to the Siege of Orgrimmar on Raid Finder difficulty, as well as some corrections. In addition, both druids and monks have some small fixes -- and one small fix has been put in for a much older raid.
- Players soloing Sunwell Plateau should no longer run into an issue where Sathrovar the Corrupter doesn't award any loot.
- In the Siege of Orgrimmar, players that die during the Fallen Protectors encounter should now still receive credit for the Go Long achievement.
- Monks, Expel Harm's damage should now be properly benefiting from PvP Power and interacting correctly with Resilience.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Class Armor
- Resolved an issue where casting Healing Touch while Nature's Swiftness is active did not consume the Restoration Tier-16 4-piece bonus.
- Blackout Kick's damage-over-time component for the Windwalker specialization should no longer be incorrectly affected by Resilience a second time.
- Expel Harm's damage should now properly benefit from PvP Power and interact correctly with Resilience.
- The glyphed version of Surging Mist should no longer incorrectly cost slightly less mana than the unglyphed version.
- Touch of Karma should now correctly redirect the same amount of damage that the Monk receives in PvP. Previously, the ability was incorrectly being modified by both the target and Monk's own Resilience.
- Resolved an issue where harvesting Juicycrunch Carrots and Scallions did not start Work Order: II quests.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Tormented Spirits in Kun-Lai Summit now respawn less quickly.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- The Fallen Protectors
- Resolved an issue that prevented players that have died during the encounter from receiving credit for the Go Long achievement.
- Amalgam of Corruption, Manifestation of Corruption, and Essence of Corruption's health has been reduced by 15% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Iron Juggernaut
- Iron Juggernaut's health has been reduced by 5% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Earthbreaker Haromm and Wavebinder Kardris' health has been reduced by 5% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health.
- Malkorok's health has been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Kor'kron Wild Gun should no longer incorrectly drop Normal difficulty loot for Raid Finder and Flexible difficulties.
- Resolved an issue that prevented players that have died during the encounter from receiving credit for the Criss Cross achievement.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's health has been reduced by 15% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Kor'kron Jailer should no longer incorrectly drop Normal difficulty loot for Raid Finder and Flexible difficulties.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream, Kor'kron Warbringers, and Farseer Wolf Riders' health has been reduced by 5% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Embodied Despair's health in the Realm of Y'Shaarj has been reduced on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where players were able to obtain the "Strike!" achievement on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sunwell Plateau
- Resolved an issue for players soloing the encounter that could cause Sathrovarr the Corruptor to not award any loot.