But not all change is bad (remember that collection of coins you found under the couch cushions?). In fact, change can be good and exciting. You may have already noticed that you no longer have to rely on just a tweet to remind you when the shows are starting -- they will also be published right here on the front page of Massively! You can watch the stream and chat live right from the post itself. And if you happen to miss anything, you can go back to the posts at any time afterward and watch the reruns right from there.
Change, however, is rarely easy. Our stream staff lineup has changed, as has the frequency of streams on the whole. But you will still find a variety of shows every week on Massively TV, so tune in and embrace the changes with us. And watch us die amusing deaths at times... we know that's something you love to see.
4:00 p.m. EST: Star Stable -- Beau
It's been a long time since Beau played Star Stable, the fantastic horse-based MMORPG (yes, horse-based), so he decided it was time to jump in with the help of the developers!
9:00 p.m. EST: EverQuest II -- MJ
With so many Nights of the Dead activities, there was no way to get them all done in one show. So join MJ on this special night to finish up more before the expansion comes out and steals all her time!
3:00 p.m. EST: Final Fantasy XIV -- Jasmine
Jasmine kicks off her dungeon tour with Sastasha, the first dungeon required for the main scenario quest chain in FFXIV. This dungeon is unlocked with the quest It's Probably Pirates, and (spoiler alert!) it might indeed involve pirates.
7:00 p.m. EST: Villagers and Heroes -- Larry
Larry showed his son the trailers for Villagers and Heroes, and he demanded that they play the game for the livestream. So for this MMO family night, we venture into the kid-centric, sandboxy world by Mad Otter.
7:00 p.m. EST: DotA 2 -- Mike
Mike plays his best hero in an attempt to lead a random group of DotA 2 players to victory. Will he succeed, or will his ancient crumble?
9:00 p.m. EST: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Larry
Larry and the Raid Night team are ready to hit the hard-modes again. They say that 16-man raids are less difficult, but when trying to herd that many cats, raid leaders are thankful that bosses are more forgiving. Join the team as they battle big bosses in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
10:00 a.m. EST: Hearthstone -- Richie
Richie's record in Hearthstone Arena matches is currently 19 wins and 8 losses. Join his stream and watch him share his thoughts while building an arena deck and playing against live opponents.
9:00 p.m. EST: The Secret World -- MJ
You twisted her arm, so MJ is relenting and showing off more spooky stories and other Halloween tidbits before it disappears for another year. With any luck (and a whole lot of help), she might even introduce you all to Jack, Jack-o-Lantern.
4:00 p.m. EST: Vanguard -- Beau
Beau is going to be streaming his Vanguard character using his Immersion Project rules. That means using a real-life map, no compass, and other more realistic options!
7:00 p.m. EST: TERA -- Mike
Mike tanks a couple of dungeons and runs a few quests as he works to push his Lancer ever closer to endgame territory.
11:00 a.m. EST: Lord of the Rings Online -- MJ
MJ just can't get enough of the skirmishes, and with so many to show off, she doesn't have to! Join her as she returns to the Shire to finish off Trouble in Tuckborough (and be ready to groove to the awesome background music).
1:00 p.m. EST: Neverwinter -- Larry
It's time to step into the Neverwinter Foundry. For Choose My Adventure, Larry promised to make a Foundry adventure. Last week, he showed us what could be done; now let's dive in to see how it's done.
Nothing's changed here -- you still have the chance to rest up before the next week pile drives you to the ground.
One thing that will never change is... *drum roll*... a rerun! Once it is there, it is set in stone; no matter how many times you watch it, it's going to be the same. Go on, test it out:
- Aion: They weren't from outer space, but MJ still took on the killer clowns in the Nightmare Circus.
- DCUO: With cape securely fastened, MJ beat off the evil apparitions that threatened trick-or-treaters.
- EVE Online: Mike journeyed to the EVE Gate.
- EverQuest II: It was Nights of the Dead on fast-forward as MJ showed off her favorite holiday quests.
- FFXIV: The PUG gods smiled on Jasmine; her group nailed those Praetorium bosses.
- Hearthstone: Richie played three matches with his Shaman arena deck.
- LotRO: Weathertop has been saved! And MJ got to light things on fire, so it was win-win!
- Neverwinter: Choose My Adventure continued as Larry explored Foundry quests.
- Mabinogi: CM Sabina joined Beau for a fashion show.
- Path of Exile: Beau and devs checked things out post-launch.
- SWTOR: Raid night found Larry and his team in Scum and Villainy.
- SMITE: Lunchtime Livecast #83 featured Sun Wukong and Blake's farewell.
- TERA: Mike hunted for that elusive, mythical beast -- a level!
- The Secret World: MJ spent Halloween reading and fighting through spooky stories.
- Vanguard: Beau grabbed some devs to join in some Telon adventures.
- World of Warplanes: Wargaming's community team joined Mike for some dogfighting action.
Change affects everyone different ways. Some rush head-first into it, relishing the exhilaration, while others try to hide behind the door and hope it decides they aren't home and goes along its merry way. So what about you, Massively fans -- how do you usually react to change? Is the familiar your best friend, or is the unknown your favorite companion?%Poll-85486%
Watching the Massively Stream Team play video games is the next best thing to playing them yourself! Join us every Monday morning for MJ's guide to this week's livestream schedule, classic stream reruns from last week, and all the best outtakes and ephemera.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25