Just because Blizzcon happened, doesn't mean the Blizzard hotfix gnomes weren't working busily on doing what they do best, fixing up those little bugs in the game that get in the way of everyone's fun.
Of course, you can hit the break for the full hotfix list, but most notable is the return of Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin, the Quartermasters that sell Conquest gear for Honor, as long as you have the 27,000 conquest earned per season achievement. These guys were pulled due to some early calculation errors, but are well and truly back in business.
What's more, it now seems that, if you're afflicted by Garrosh Hellscream's Malice, even death won't save you! And, most importantly of all, Elder Lin and Sage Whiteheart have learned not to be all up in each other's business in the Shrine!
Hit the break for the full list.
- Class Armor
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused Holy Spark from the Discipline/Holy Priest Tier-16 2-piece set bonus to not function correctly while in a Battleground.
- At the Stonemother's Call: Players should now be able to accept this quest from Terrath the Steady after completing Resonating Blow.
- Elder Lin and Sage Whiteheart have learned to respect each other's personal space should no longer occasionally try to occupy the exact same spot in the Shrine of Seven Stars.
- Visual effects for Flamestrikes cast by NPCs should no longer incorrectly appear twice as large as its actual area-of-effect.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Battle Pets
- [Requires a realm restart.] Murkalot's Righteous Inspiration should no longer incorrectly affect the entire team instead of just the swapped-in pet.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Skeer the Bloodseeker's Bloodletting ability should now correctly spawn blood creatures even if the player has an immunity effect on them.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Players who are dead will now continue to emanate the full effects of Malice for the remainder of its duration.
- Resolved an issue with creature pathing during the Realm of Y'Shaarj phase in the Temple of the Jade Serpent.
- Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin have returned from their vacations and will offer to sell Season 14 gear for honor points to players who have obtained a 2000 rating and earned the Grevious Conquest achievement.
- Contemplation of Chi-Ji should no longer incorrectly disenchant into Haunting Spirits.