We can't let the yanks have all the fun now can we? So, if you nearly threw your PC in the bin when you realised you couldn't bloody enter the comp we ran earlier this week, then worry not. Thanks to the chaps at Mobilefun.co.uk, we've got a cheeky little Nexus 5 up for grabs that will make you the envy of all your mates. Proper useful if you win, especially if you're skint in the run up to Chrimble. Event if you don't, check out Mobilefun's colourful range of Nexus 5 goodies anyway. Saves having to queue for something at your high-street mobile shop. Lovely jubbly (etc.). Oh, and please read the rules! Thanks.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at ourlawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will win one (1) Nexus 5 handset and LG Wireless Charger. SIM Free, no mobile service or contract is provided.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Mobilefun, and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honour warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 17th at 23:59 GMT. Good luck!