PlayStation 4 launch title Super Motherload will take its multiplayer drill-'em-up stylings to the PlayStation 3 next week as a Cross-Buy release, developer XGen Studios announced.
An upgraded version of a popular 2004 Flash game, Super Motherload premiered on the day the PlayStation 4 hit store shelves, joining day-one digital standouts like Resogun and Contrast. The PlayStation 3 version will feature all content found in the PS4 release, including its unique "co-petitive" multiplayer mode in which up to four players dig for big-money mineral combos.
The PlayStation 3 version of Super Motherload will launch via the PlayStation Store on November 26 in North America. A European release is set for November 27.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4