Two Tribes is aiming to launch Rush on the Wii U eShop by December 12. The news comes from a tweet explaining the developer needs only submit certain pieces of content on time to meet the date.
Rush is a 3D puzzle game, available currently on the PC, where players must guide colored cubes to their designated exits by using various means such as conveyor belts, warp points and more. For a better sense of the mechanics, see the Steam announcement trailer above.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18