The game's story centers around yet another Peachnapping and two alternate realities: the lucid world and another inside of Luigi's dreams. The brothers Mario work together across these two worlds in order to save Peach and an indigenous race of sleepy pillow-like creatures.
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team has sold over one million copies since its debut in August. In our review, we said Mario & Luigi: Dream Team "does a lot of things right, and is a satisfying detour for a franchise that is risking too much predictability in its main guise."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27