But don't get too down. There's still good news to be thankful for. For example, The Daily Blink came out of retirement to comment on Ghostcrawler's retirement. We also got some pretty juicy news for the next expansion. For all of that and more, read on. Downtime today is limited to rolling restarts, but it never hurts to take a break.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 hotfixes for November 25.
- Blizzard recently posted some clarifications regarding gearing and stats in Warlords of Draenor. CM Crithto later offered further clarification.
- Mounts, pets, and other cool stuff have been added to the in-game store on the patch 5.4.2 PTR.
- If Blizzard's button bloat battle gets really heated, what could you lose? Blizzard CM Lore offered some insight recently.
- Know Your Lore profiles Draka, Rexxar and some other old heroes, some of whom may (or may not) be coming back with Warlords of Draenor.
- If Daily Quests go away with Warlords of Draenor, what would we lose?
- So which is better, LFG or LFM tools?
- Here's another one of those weird little Warlords of Draenor stat changes: All HP will come from stamina.
- Raegwyn the death knight has soloed Dark Animus.
- Rossi examines the limits of hybrids and how being a hybrid will change thanks to Warlords of Draenor.
- The Care And Feeding of Warriors takes a look at the Warlords of Draenor talents.
- Lichborne answers more Warlords of Draenor questions for death knights.
- Encrypted Text is thankful for rogues.
- Scattered Shots examines pet families that offer raid and group buffs.
- Wowhead has added some cool new features, including zone music and in-game sounds and character-specific quest tracking.
- Should weapons be more universal?
- 15 Minutes of Fame interviews twitter personality Angry Orc.
- Well-Fed Buff rounds up some WoW-themed Thanksgiving dishes.