"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong," Watsham assures. "The game means a lot to us, and we want to do it right. We need more time to make it the game we want it to be. [...] Sorry for the delay, but as an independent developer we rely on the success and revenue generated from each of our self-published games. More time = better game = better sales (hopefully)."
Watsham notes that two new Renegade Kid-developed projects will be announced next year, including an unnamed 3DS game set for release in mid-2014. These two games will be developed alongside the studio's current projects, which include the survival horror game Cult County and a sequel to its plane-shifting platformer Mutant Mudds.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27