Alien: Isolation has been in development for more than three years, but this week's official reveal represents the first time The Creative Assembly has been able to talk about it. So it's not surprising to see a dev diary video follow suit, in which some of the British studio's lead members talk about their aims for the first-person survival horror, and its roots in Ridley Scott's 1979 classic - that's Alien, in case you're wondering.
For our early impressions of the team's haunted house in space, click your clicker here. Alien: Isolation is due to dock on PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PC in late 2014.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One