A Wizard's Lizard, the action RPG from Lost Decade Games about a wizard's pet reptile seeking to save his master from the clutches of Death, will launch on January 22 on Desura and Gamersgate.
If you've ever played Gauntlet or The Binding of Isaac, then you have a good idea of what to expect from A Wizard's Lizard. Death is a mechanic in the game: Once you die, you're taken to the realm of the dead, which offers tougher versions of the living world's dungeons.
All pre-orders for A Wizard's Lizard through the official website will knock 20% off the price, bringing the game down to $12.00. A Wizard's Lizard is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, and is currently seeking votes through Steam Greenlight. A Wii U port is also planned for some time down the line.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18