As a spiritual successor to classic motorcycle combat game Road Rash, Road Redemption includes all manner of violent implements to splatter your fellow racers across the asphalt - including a borderline-cruel grenade launcher.
You can see the explosive ordinance in the footage above alongside the newly revealed uzi, though keep in mind the game is still in the relatively early stages of development. Far from an actual trailer for Road Redemption, that clip was issued to backers of the game's successful Kickstarter campaign to demonstrate the development team's progress so far.
If you like what you see, you can pre-order Road Redemption from developer Dark Seas Games. Pricing options range from $15 to $500, depending on how much bonus swag you're interested in. There is currently no official release date for Road Redemption, though the game's Kickstarter page estimates an August 2014 debut.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18
Microsoft Xbox One