On February 6, Japanese fans get their first taste of free-to-play, single-player Soulcalibur when Lost Swords arrives on PS3. The news comes via the game's Japanese site, but the English site still lists it as "coming soon." When approached, a Namco Bandai spokesperson told Joystiq there's no further info on the game's western window of 2014.
Namco unveiled Ivy for Lost Swords today, bolstering its roster with gaming's most notable dominatrix with the possible exceptions of Elexis from Sin and Sonic's Doctor Robotnik (is that one just us?) The white-haired whipper joins Pyrrha, Nightmare, Sophitia, Siegfried, Mitsurugi, and everyone's favorite giant slab of flesh, Astaroth.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25