Square Enix offered a new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 today, showing flashes of the game's combat system. The sequel to the sequel of the 2010 RPG features skill-changing equipment customization options as well as tactics like evade, overwhelm and stagger, emphasizing strategic methods of ripping enemies apart. The trailer also includes a brief glimpse at Lightning's confrontation with Caius Ballad, a character first seen in the previous game.
Lightning Returns will launch on February 11 in North America and February 14 in Europe for PS3 and Xbox 360. The game's demo and pre-order bonuses were revealed earlier this week, so players can check it out for themselves.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One