Dajana Dimovska, producer at developer KnapNok, described one of the upcoming camera-oriented challenges to Eurogamer: In "Don't Laugh," two players will use the Gamepad, keeping their faces within the camera's viewfinder. The audience will then say and do presumably polite and tasteful things to inspire snickers from the players, leaving the least stoic of the duo as the loser.
Once updated, Spin The Bottle's entry price will rise slightly in the eShop store. If you're already in on the party however, you won't have to pay a cover charge for the new content. While the impending price has yet to be set, KnapNok said it will "probably be a 'couple of bucks.'"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18