Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 282
- Introduction to the crafting and economy roundtable
- Topic #1: What MMOs have your favorite crafting systems and economy and why?
- Topic #2: What makes for a good crafting system? What would you like to see done that hasn't been?
- Topic #3: What makes for a good economy? How have you seen economies botched and economies supported?
- Topic #4: Should crafters get to make exclusive items? What about gear that rivals top-tier PvE/PvP armor and weapons?
- Topic #5: Which upcoming MMOs have you excited in regard to economic and crafting systems?
- News: SOE cancels four MMOs, hints at new one
- News: Elder Scrolls Online gets Mature rating, announces voice cast
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!