Mario Golf World Tour launches on May 2 in North America for 3DS and 2DS, Nintendo announced today.
The game features a Castle Club mode that allows players to hit the green with their own, customized characters. There are eight customizable items sold in the in-game shop, including clubs, golf balls and clothing, and character stats can be upgraded as each player sees fit. Mario Gold World Tour also has a training mode.
The May 2 date is a delay from Mario Golf World Tour's original launch window in summer 2013.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27