Weapon Shop de Omasse, the final title in Level-5's Guild 01 series, will reach the 3DS North American eShop on February 20, Nintendo announced today. Omasse's comical, light-hearted plot is the result of a collaboration between Level-5 and comedian Yoshiyuki Hirai. In Omasse, Oyaji and his apprentice Yuuhan manage an item shop that equips heroes with the weapons they need to take on valiant quests.
Players forge weapons by hammering weapons on the 3DS' lower screen. Players tap out rhythms immediately after hearing them, achieving a higher level of craftsmanship according to their accuracy.
A content rating for Omasse from the Australian Classification Board popped up earlier this year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27