The documentary follows developer Naughty Dog's creative process and provides insight into how the studio successfully cultivated a new IP following Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Formerly exclusive to The Last of Us season pass holders, this 85-minute feature is only available to Amazon users in the US right now, but Sony says it'll also be made available on the company's YouTube channel eventually.
Grounded was produced by Area 5, the outfit formed by ex-1UPers in 2009. Area 5 has since produced I Am Street Fighter, a documentary on the community surrounding arguably the most popular fighting game franchise on the planet, and most recently successfully crowd-funded a six-episode series highlighting the culture of video games, called Outerlands.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25