The Ferrari pack (highlighted in the trailer above) features the 1987 edition of the Ferrari F40 alongside 1995's F50. The Jaguar pack also includes two cars, the Jaguar XJ220 supercar and the C-X75 prototype, a hybrid-electric coupe that Jaguar describes as "the ultimate expression of the brand's design and engineering innovation." Both of these car packs feature a $6 price tag.
Immediately following the above reveal, EA dropped a not so subtle hint that these may not be the only new cars joining the racing game this month. "[T]hese aren't the only new cars that will be hitting the streets of Redview County in the coming weeks," the publisher's announcement states, before urging players to keep an eye on the official Need for Speed: Rivals Facebook account.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One