Grounded: The Making of The Last of Us, a documentary that chronicles the creation of Naughty Dog's post-pandemic PlayStation 3 action game, is now free to watch on YouTube.
Previously available as an exclusive bonus for The Last of Us Season Pass buyers, Grounded tackles the game's development from pitch to release, explaining a number of design choices developer Naughty Dog made along the way. This week's YouTube release follows up on Grounded's recent launch on Amazon Instant Video.
Fair warning: Grounded occasionally delves into spoiler territory, so you might want to hold off on watching it until after you've completed the game's single-player campaign.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25