As we reported in October, Free Fall is a multiplayer map that drops soldiers into a skyscraper on the verge of collapse. If you didn't already guess from the map's name, chunks of the level periodically fall away, exposing new routes through Free Fall and killing anyone too close to the destruction. Free Fall was originally available exclusively to those who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Ghosts, but this new update makes the map available to everyone, regardless of platform.
Wii U owners looking for more information on the update earmarked specifically for their version of Call of Duty: Ghosts can find a detailed list on the game's forums, while this similar entry outlines the changes found in all other versions of the military shooter.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Onslaught DLC
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One