Nintendo 3DS software sales increased 25 percent over the same reported period last year with the launch of Bravely Default and continued success of the Pokemon X and Y series. Life-to-date, Pokemon X and Y have sold "more than 3.4 million" in the United States alone. Wii U software sales skyrocketed 180 percent over the same month last year.
Highlights going forward, Nintendo notes, are the upcoming launches of Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Mario Kart 8 and Yoshi's New Island, which Joystiq recently reviewed.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U