Two huge releases hitting the same week in mid-March? You better believe it. Ludwig, Richard, Alexander, and Anthony sit down to talk Respawn's explosive first release Titanfall, and From Software's latest punishing RPG Dark Souls 2. In the wake of last year's SimCity, Battlefield 4, and a handful of other releases, we have decided to treat online service-dependent games differently going forward, and Richard covers the new State of Service initiative in detail.
Next week is the Game Developers Conference, so be sure to check back frequently for coverage of all the big announcement, and of course, a number of glorious Super Joystiq Podcast specials coming straight to your ears from reporter-on-the-scene Alexander Sliwinski.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
Hosts: Ludwig (@LudwigK), Richard (@TheRichardM), Alexander (@Sliwinski), Anthony (@AJohnAgnello)
- 00:00:00 // Intro
- 00:02:15 // Titanfall
- 00:40:39 // State of Service reviews
- 00:57:22 // Dark Souls 2 impressions and review status
- 01:34:55 // GDC coverage and upcoming content preview
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast – Have a question? Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
Jonathan Downin (@jonathandownin)