- Diablo III's Reaper of Souls expansion launches tonight; you can spy on the festivities at midnight EDT on Twitch. The launch lead-up saw a new trailer (after the cut), new skill vids, Hearthstone tie-ins, the end of the auction house, a Pandemonium preview, and Xbox One development confirmation.
- SMITE announced new god Ullr ahead of its official launch tomorrow.
- Sony unveiled Project Morpheus, its Oculus Rift rival.
- GDC revealed that 89% of MOBA players play League of Legends.
- State of Decay posted character bios for its Lifeline DLC.
- Elite: Dangerous' David Braben discussed the series sandbox beginnings at GDC.
- Dota 2 promised an end to duplicates in treasures.
- DayZ posted a new dev blog about weapons and collision and more.
Join us every Monday for Not So Massively, our team's roundup of the top news from popular online games that aren't quite MMOs. If you think there's a game we should be covering in Not So Massively or you've found some interesting news you think deserves attention in the next roundup, please send us a tip!.