It's been more than a year since The Omni Group announced OmniFocus 2 for Mac (ironically, it was at last year's Macworld/iWorld), and now the company says its expanding its testing pool with an expected ship date of June.
Testers can download the latest build, which has been completely redesigned from its pre-Mavericks experience and now is inline with design elements used in iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks.
- Russian officials have made the switch to Samsung tablets for security reasons, a government minister told Business Insider. Journalists discovered this when they noticed that cabinet ministers were no longer using iPads.
- Check out this new way to quickly search the Mac App Store and the iTunes Store.
- AppleInsider has new photos of the sapphire glass plant in Mesa, Ariz.
- Twitter has updated its iPhone app with photo tagging and the ability to include up to four photos in a tweet.
- Realmac says that an update to Clear is coming with the ability to add reminders and customize sounds.