The Camelot Unchained
devs have just released issue seven of their Piercing the Veil
series, blog posts dedicated to answering player questions about the upcoming PvP sandbox. The highlights?
- Not every tree in the game will be harvestable, but the devs are considering (not promising!) a dynamic resource ecosystem.
- There will be expandable storage, but inventory management annoyances will be downplayed.
- The team isn't planning NPC cities beyond the starter cities. The players will be creating that part of the world.
- Bind-on-pickup gear "does not make good sense for [the] game given that all but the starter gear will be crafted, rather than dropped."
- Housing will differ in format based on whether it's in the open world or safe zones, and you won't need to be a crafter to set up a basic home yourself.
- Non-stat player clothing will be in the game.
- The devs will most likely put limits on guild sizes.
- Solo play will probably be a viable option.
You can read the complete Q&A on the official site