A new round
of updates have been released for the alpha client of Warlords of Draenor
. Included in the patch notes are new sections covering changes and adjustments with Itemization, Movement Speed, Raid Utility Balance, Reforging, and Combat Resurrection. There have also been updates to existing sections as well - many class sections have received a lot of updates and adjustments, as expected for such an early build.
- Haste % and Crit % bonuses have been streamlined -- no more spell/melee/ranged, it's a universal Haste and Crit % bonus for all.
- Druids, rejoice -- Ravage no longer requires you to be behind the target.
- Many glyphs have been removed, and a lot of new glyphs have been added, with some glyphs now being exclusive to a specialization.
- Movement speed enchants now increase Movement Speed by 10% -- up from 8%.
- Hunters, there has been a comprehensive sweep over pet abilities -- it's a major list!
- Paladins, there have been some major tweaks to both Holy and Protection specs.
For the full list of updates, check out the official Battle.net site
for all the details. New updates are denoted in red for easy reading.