Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Apps We Actually Use: NotesTab Pro lets me sync notes from Mac to iPad
- iPhone 101: Add a useful message or contact information to your lock screen
- - ..- .- .-- presents 5 apps for World Amateur Radio Day
- 10 iOS games that are 10 times better with an MFi controller
- Mac 101: Add a useful message to your OS X login screen
- How to create your own coiled iPhone charging cord
- Auto-Save Microsoft Word with Keyboard Maestro
- It's way too easy to fake a photo of a "new" iPhone
- How to cancel App Store magazine subscriptions
- How to turn your iPhone or iPad into a retro game console without jailbreaking
- Who else could direct the Jobs movie and what would it be like?
- iPhone 101: Improve the App Store search experience with this easy trick
- Why 9:41 AM is always the time displayed on iPhones and iPads
- Rumor Roundup: Fourth-power stupid
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.