The celebration will consist of two stages: first with a focus on the Mazda Roadster Touring Car '11 and Top Gear Test Track and ending with the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsports '11 and Nurburgring 24h.
Gran Turismo 5's "Online Event Finale" begins today, April 30, at 8pm Pacific and will run through May 30, according to GT Planet.
Participating in the event will reward players with five free vehicles in Gran Turismo 6, if players sign in using the same PlayStation Network ID from GT5. For joining in on the goodbye players will earn the Abarth Grande Punto '09, Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy '11, Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08, Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance '12 and Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package '12.
Gran Turismo 5 (E3 2010)
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25