- Spellcrafting will involve the rediscovering of "traditional" Elder Scrolls schools of magic, like alteration and destruction.
- Wheeler hinted that aesthetic changes might be en route for the Imperial City.
- There are no current plans for smaller scale PvP zones or dueling.
- Grouping, werewolf, quest achievement, and PvP vampire issues are being worked on. SLI support arrives with Craglorn.
- Lambert confirmed the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will have their own skill lines.
- There's no time-frame for player housing right now. "We want to do it right," Community Manager Jessica Folsom said. Guar mounts are also planned sans timeline.
- Aside from weekly stability patches and "after the dust settles," the team still plans content updates every four to six weeks.
[With thanks to tipster Leiloni!]