The stylish and functional Twelve South HiRise iPhone 5/iPad mini stand (US$34.99) has been available since last year, so it was quite surprising when the company announced a change to that product. When I reviewed it last year, I found the HiRise to be both appealing and reasonably priced -- a true winner in my book. Well, what could the company do to make a great product even better? They've announced a new finish on the HiRise -- Tactical Black.
Designed to look great with that Space Gray iPhone 5s or iPad, the new HiRise also looks darned good with a colorful iPhone 5c onboard. As with the previous HiRise, the new one adjusts to fit iPhones in cases so you don't have to "undress" your phone to charge it. It's compatible with any iPhone 5, iPad mini, or iPod touch that sports a Lightning port.
The best iPhone stand on the market just got better, and we're going to celebrate by giving one away courtesy of Twelve South. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before May 12, 2014 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and will receive a Twelve South HiRise iPhone 5/iPad mini stand in Tactical Black
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.