The High Life update, in addition to making sure players can no longer experience an alcohol-induced version of Christopher Nolan's Inception, adds five new high-end properties to own, 32 new suits for male characters, the Bullpup Rifle, new vehicles, the ability to own more than one property, and a Mental State that shows how often a potential matchmaking partner murders fellow players. Because hey, you might be a drugged-up sociopath out for nothing but the next big score, but that doesn't mean you should have to put up with mean people online.
Check out the full list of High Life changes on Rockstar's website.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One