Anyway, what's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): [enjoying a well-earned week off!]
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): My never ending hunger for peeing dragons and gore will inevitably bring me back to Drakengard 3 over the holiday weekend. Then I'm going to get ten shades of old school and play some Kirby's Air Ride. BOOM.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): Gonna play some split-screen Phantasy Star Online with my bros. Hope the bros like it..
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): My Terraria addiction has kicked in something fierce, so I'll be spending my weekend slaving away in the pixel mines.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Always Sometimes Monsters! I will play it sometimes, not always. A girl's gotta sleep, yo.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): [...]
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): Mario Kart 8! I have all the courses, now I need all the characters.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I've been making a sort of marathon through my less-remembered Mega Man games on 3DS. Wrapped up 4 and 5, so now I may move on to 6. Or maybe I'll just play Watch Dogs. Or maybe I'll convince some folks to dive into Mario Kart 8? Who knows.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): Nearing the end of Child of Light, after which I'll call it a night. Well, no I won't but Wolfenstein is a lousy word to rhyme.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): The girlfriend has borrowed my FF14 account enough that it behooves us to get another copy and play with each other instead of sharing, so I'm sure we'll be grinding our way through Eorzea together for some time.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Now that I'm caught up on The Walking Dead, it's time to switch back to The Wolf Among Us. Once that's wrapped up, it's back to Outpost Kaloki X, which I rediscovered lurking in my XBLA library.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I'm considering starting a Let's Play series for "Turning In My Landlord For Various Housing Code Violations 2014." The gameplay is kinda chore like, but I'm pretty sure the finale will justify the experience.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): I've nearly filled my newly acquired 32GB Vita memory card with all sorts of gaming bliss: Final Fantasy X, Spelunky, MGS HD and much more. It should come in handy as my girlfriend and I drive 22 hours across the country to visit her family in Joplin, Missouri.