Keeping gadgets juiced up while enjoying the great outdoors can be tough, but the technology is out there, so it's no reason to stay at home. The folks at ThinkGeek always have a slew of gadget solutions on hand and this week they've provided a powered-up combo for two lucky Engadget readers to enjoy. There's the Power Pot thermoelectric generator for keeping USB devices charged while stewing up some vittles and the Pocket Socket hand-cranked version to provide juice in standard outlet format. To help you lug all of this tech out into the wild, there's also the Plan B Evac sling pack. You could even drag the old man along to celebrate Father's Day and load him up with dad-style swag from ThinkGeek's specifically tailored gift center. Camping and cooking go hand-in-hand after all, and you'll want someone with experience manning the grill. To get your shot at winning this charged-up combo, all you need to do is head to the Rafflecopter widget below. There might be an adventure on the horizon and this time you could glamp it up without worrying about dead devices.
Winners: congratulations to Chris M., Taylor, MI and Charles R., Plainwell, MI.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two winners will each receive one (1) Power Pot, one (1) Pocket Socket Generator and one (1) Plan B Evac sling.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. ThinkGeek and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until May 28th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!