What's everyone playing?
Watch Dogs (Review)
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): Hearthstone, Hearthstone, Hearthstone... and Broforce?
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): NOTHING IS MORE MANLY THAN MAKING CANDLES. I've been enjoying a modified Rose Colored Gaming GBA, so I've been rediscovering old favorites and filling in gaps of my Game Boy experience all week. Did y'all know Street Fighter Alpha 3 for Game Boy Advance is incredible? Because it is. I'll also be diving head first into the David Lynchian nightmare that is Tomodachi Collection and maybe, just maybe, lapping Sinan Kubba on Mount Wario in Mario Kart 8.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): I finally started playing Muramasa Rebirth and it's pretty darn good! Gonna try to play some co-op Bubble Symphony on Saturn, too.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): I didn't kill a single Nazi on Memorial Day, so I'm hoping to make up for that with an extended Wolfenstein murder spree. Otherwise, I'll probably be embarrassing Bowser in Mario Kart 8, and screwing with the Chicago transit system in Watch Dogs.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): I'm a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding this weekend! I'll be playing the role of "supportive, loving cousin dancing like a fool and drinking rum and cokes."
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): [...]
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): I'll be mercilessly destroying Sinan in Mario Kart 8, I hope. I may start a Mario Kart biker gang, who's in? Go #greenshellgang!
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I hope I can dive into Among the Sleep at some point. Been looking forward to it for a long time. Maybe I'll plow through Limbo on Vita as well. I'm curious to see how well it holds up.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): I'll be whooping the rest of Team Joystiq at Mario Kart 8. You heard it here first.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): Video games. I'll be playing video games.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): Might take that Wolfenstein for a spin, might pick up Watch Dogs. Or I'll just end up playing Resogun, which is what tends to happen whenever I turn on my PS4.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): I'll probably clear a few more maps in Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, which has been a really pleasant surprise so far.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): Driving back to Los Angeles from Joplin, MO., this weekend. While you're reading this I'll be enjoying funnel cake and making candles at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. You know, dude stuff.