No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
Join us every Monday for Not So Massively, our team's roundup of the top news from popular online games that aren't quite MMOs. If you think there's a game we should be covering in Not So Massively or you've found some interesting news you think deserves attention in the next roundup, please send us a tip!
- SMITE revamps Hercules and pays homage to football
- The Crew will hit closed beta on July 23
- SMITE packs its bags for Latin America
- A MOBA history lesson
- Vainglory, a new MOBA from ex-Rockstar, Riot devs
- A final Civilization Online beta review
- World of Warships gets an E3 trailer
- SKARA: The Blade Remains looking to fund a 2014 release
- Guns of Icarus dev blog recalls Hurricane Sandy
- Marvel Heroes celebrates a birthday
- Firefall outlines progression on the path to launch
- Vindictus running its Golden Time event