Scant information was offered, but we were shown an attractive vignette, featuring Link riding his trusty steed Epona away from what appears to be a particularly angry, laser-equipped Octorok. Aonuma claims the game will be far less linear than past Zelda entries, a change he says "will create new opportunites for gameplay not seen in earlier Zelda games."
No solid release date was offered for this as-yet-unnamed Wii U Zelda sequel, but it should arrive at some point during 2015 in both North America and Europe.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18