Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Solstice tip: Automatically run f.lux every day at 6 pm
- Create a playful cabling system with Legos and Sugru
- Rumor Roundup: Dummy unit
- Crowdfunding Roundup: LaMetric, Sherlybox, and a 3D printer for kids
- Play It On A Mac: Spintires
- Apple's success begets success
- The novice's guide to excellent Mac backups
- With the introduction of HomeKit and the Honeywell Lyric, a Nest acquisition by Apple would have been foolish
- King, a $7 billion company, doesn't seem capable of creating an original game
- Remember when OS X came in a box... and you had to pay for it?
- When Apple in 2000 quickly shifted its focus to music
- Bad App Reviews: Angry Birds
- How to make a Fluid app for Facebook to protect your online privacy
- Rumor Roundup: Deja vu toujours
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.