With Curse of Naxxramas, Hearthstone's first expansion, slated to be released tomorrow, we're seeing a lot of last-minute previews of the soon-to-be-live cards. We know Naxxramas will feature 30 brand new cards and though we haven't seen them all yet, it seems Blizzard plans to reveal each of them before the expansion goes live.
So far, we've seen:
- Mad Scientist, a minion with a deathrattle effect that puts pulls a secret from your deck.
- Stoneskin Gargoyle, a minion that returns to full health at the start of every turn.
- Stalagg, a legendary 7/5 minion with a deathrattle effect that summons Thaddius if Feugen has died in the same game.
- Sludge Belcher, a 3/5 minion with taunt who summons a 1/2 minion with taunt on death.
- Maexxna, a legendary 2/8 beast that destroys any minion it damages.
- Zombie Chow, a 1-mana 2/3 minion that restores health to the enemy hero when it dies.
- Deathlord, a 2/8 minion with taunt and a deathrattle that lets your opponent put a minion from their deck onto the battlefield.
- Echoing Ooze, a minion that summons an exact copy of itself at the end of the turn.
- Feugen, a legendary 4/7 minion with a deathrattle effect that summons Thaddius if Stalagg has died in the same game.
- Spectral Knight, a 4/6 minion that can't be targeted by spells or hero powers.
- Haunted Creeper, a 1/2 beast that summons two 1/1 spiders on death.
- Kel'Thuzad, a legendary 6/8 who, at the end of the turn, summons all friendly minions that were killed during the turn.
- Nerub'ar Weblord, a 1/4 that causes all minions with battlecry to cost 2 more mana.
- Unstable Ghoul, a 1/3 minion with taunt that deals one damage to all minions on death.
- Wailing Soul, a 3/5 minion that silences your other minions when summoned.
- Thaddius, a legendary 11/11 minion who's summoned when both Feugen and Stalagg have died in the same game.