Announced in April alongside its initial alpha program, Rise of Incarnates is a free-to-play PC fighting game that features humans with god-like powers battling in mostly-destroyed, yet real-life locales. The beta will include New York City and Paris-based levels that allow players to use the environment to their competitive advantage. The program's limited character roster starts with four fighters: Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper and Ares. The fifth playable character, Brynhildr, is expected to join the roster on August 13, along with the Paris level.
Rise of Incarnates' beta will also include the ability to purchase in-game items and goodies, such as character customization options. Players will be able to synthesize skill cubes to improve their fighters' performance use a new "Awakening" system. The game is slated to launch in late 2014 in North America.
Rise of Incarnates (7/28/2014)
Players participating in the Rise of Incarnates Closed Beta will be able to play as Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper and Ares. Brynhildr will be added to the character roster as well on August 13th. Battles will take place in the New York City and Paris levels; both of which feature level designs that allow players to utilize the environment to their advantage. The Closed Beta will have a selection of in-game purchasable options available; this will allow players to try out a selection of in-game character customization options.
The full list of features in the Alpha are a reflection of how much the development team has listened to its fans and the care with which they have improved the game:
· Skill cubes can be synthesized to improve your character's performance
· Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
· Addition of Awakening system
· Introduction of new character, Brynhildr (8/13)
· Introduction of new stage, Paris (8/13)
· Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)
Improvements from Alpha
· Input improvements that increase control responsiveness
· Improved UI
· New, re-flowed tutorials
· More screen resolution options
· Vast array of customization items for characters