This week, in comics: The importance of being adequately armed. A messy mix-up. A new rocket design sparks a duel. Plus: A slizard!
Last week, Contested Territory celebrated its second-year anniversary! Congratulations, and thanks for everything, Maiu!
Also last week, Gratz: Adventure wrapped up, leaving us wondering what was next. This week, the new book has been revealed! It's called Solace, and the three pages up so far are openers. I can't wait to see how this takes shape!
In other news? Richard is helpless and under attack. The characters of Away From Reality are prepping for Draenor. Someone's gullibility is showing. Plus, we learn about ogre culture and some of Four's background.
Onward to the list:
- Guilded Age Chapter 33 Page 9 and Pages 10, 11, 12 and 13 plus Ask An Adventurer: Blowing Smoke
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 32
- Gnomeregan Forever A Question of Pragmatism, Part 13
- Gratz The Good and The Bad and Solace
- Dark Legacy Comics Duel of Engineers
- Best in Slot Chapter 2, Page 4
- Looking for Group #799 and #800
- Teh Gladiators #572, #573, #574 and #575
- Fox Rain #95
- From Draenor With Love Employee Loyalty
- Away From Reality Guardians of Draenor
- Experience Boost Extra Provisions and Flight Plan and The Replacement
- Contested Territory Gullible and Two Whole Years