Once activated, players can listen to tracks and character voices with their 3DS closed, using the L and R buttons to navigate a playlist. Sakurai also noted that tracks displayed with a pink remix label (seen above) were freshly composed for this version of Smash Bros., whereas songs with white remix labels are encores from previous soundtracks.
We can't start unlocking Smash's full playlist until October 3, but at least the official site offers a few samples and a list of contributing musicians.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27