does it meet your requirements?
+ a great Sony-Design once again since 15 years
+ thin, metal, waterproof,
+ big display, can use pencil to write notes,
+ like Tablet, but not a Tablet (Tablet is almost useless for me)
- 800MP Camera without Flash? (is ok for a phablet)
- too big for a Mobilphone? (I use only Bluetooth-Headset)
actually this Xperia Z Ultra meets almost all my requirements on a new Smartphone.
1) I don't want plastic anymore (because I had Note1&Note2 since 2 Years...)
2) No more AMOLED display (because it "burned" itsself, when I use it as a Navigator in car)
3) Tired with Samsung Design (I was actually a Sony-Fan, before 15 years ;) )