Get ITV HD on Sky for FREE!
Instructions as follows:
1. Hit the TV Guide button on the remote to get the EPG up on screen.
2. Navigate up to the top menu bar and scroll sideways until you reach the “Options” tab and select it.
3. Scroll along the secondary navigation bar until you get to “Add Channels” and select it.
4. Enter the Frequency of 11.427, Polarisation of H, Symbol Rate of 27.5 and FEC of 2/3 then press the Yellow button to find channels.
5. From the resuts available store the channel called 10510.
6. You can now access this channel from the “Other Channels” tab on the ” options navigation menu.
7. When there is no HD content available ITV HD displays a test card so you should know if it is working.
This post has been removed.
You can also see here how much more the BBC have then ITV, lol.