[FINISH ALL THE GAMES]
So I've just wrapped up the fifth month of trying to plow through my backlog. I'm actually quite proud of myself, though not as much as I will when I've been doing this for a year, or have finished up my backlog, whichever comes first.
A quick recap of what this is all about:
- I have to finish or beat at least one game a month. That basically means whatever counts as an ending to the story mode, usually prompting a credits scroll.
- Side-quests and post-ending stuff doesn't have to be completed. I'll take care of them later (or not at all).
- I can finish more than one game a month, but it doesn't count toward future months.
- My backlog doesn't include every game I've ever not finished. That's crazy talk.
But, back to the games...
- Heavy Rain (PS3). I reported I had started this last month, and I finished a playthrough pretty quickly -- the night before I left for PAX East, actually. I really enjoyed it, and managed to keep all the heroes alive until the end, so I got a nice "happy" ending. I'm still considering going back and trying some of the alternate story paths, maybe letting certain characters die to alter the game's outcome.
Once I'm done with Last Window I intend to plow through the rest of Bravely Default, and we'll see what happens from there.
Children saved: 1
Children not saved: 1
Fingers cut off: 1
Times I screamed "JAAAAAASSSSSSOOOON!!!": not enough
Check out my backlog here: www.grouvee.com/user/Lampbane/