- Windows 7 gaming PC
- Mac mini for personal use
- Macbook Pro work computer
Cthulhu exists! And can be found on my desk... (Via Wikipedia)
So, I've been looking around for a new KVM switch. It's like we lost a war and traveled back to the 1980's. Everything seems to have VGA or DVI ports, USB 2.0 connectors, and maybe, just maybe an audio output adapter. Since we live in the 21st century, I'm wondering if there is anything that has the following features:
- Video: HDMI or DisplayPort. DVI is okay too, I suppose.
- USB 3.0 ports. Come on, pretty please, with a cherry on top. All my machines use USB 3.0 now and I even have a USB 3.0 hub that I want to connect everything to.
- Your standard assortment of audio inputs / outputs (3.5mm is fine for me right now)
- Oh, and maybe it doesn't look ugly?