PS3 Slim Controller Blinking lights issue, any ideas?
Ran into an issue with the the PS3 Slim Controller Blinking lights.
- charging for more than 5-6 hrs and then pairing by pressing PS and then unplug but no connection.
- keeps Blinking and then stops - which makes me think it is fully charged and then after a minute or so - starts blinking again.
- tried PS3 Slim poweroff, unplug usb cable and then controller by pressing the reset button on back near the middle screw, but in vain.
- also tried to see if Bluetooth settings had anything to do with it, but in vain...
- it worked fine the very first time out of the box and i charged it and paired it by pressing PS and also used it WIRELESS.!
Note: Controller works fine when connected on usb cable - but miss the wireless aspect of it!....
Any ideas? - almost getting ready to call SONY or stop by in BB for a controller exchange.
thanks in advance.