- Asus G50V
- Not Under Warranty
- Replaced Battery about a month ago with Asus G50V Battery
- Clean the Circuits to battery
- Screw Down The DC Port Under Inspiron Sign Inside Computer
- In one post it said to reset the battery settings but not AC settings.
- Removing and Inserting AC Adapter -- In Sexing Style -- Which Is Temporary Working For Me.
One day after all was good the Plugged In Not Charging came up (AGAIN). I came up to a post to keep removing and inserting my ac adapter in my... Read more →